Friday, November 11, 2011

The skeleton holograms are coming to the basement

Hi guys. You know you're the best? You really are. I've been feeling like a 'hologram' lately. Just being there. The title is no song lyric my friends, it's my interpretation of this outfit and what I've been feeling like. Anyways, on to the outfit, green army jacket is vintage (similar ones coming to Miracle Eye soon!), and the black velvet top was thrifted. Chiffon fishtail skirt is from Miracle Eye, but this one is a particularly new design. It's more flowy and meets at the front (on the side since I've styled it assymetrical here). I like it a lot! The skeleton socks and creepers were purchased online, and glasses are from eBay. I've had them for over a year when I was obsessed with the look they'd give off. Not hipster, but kinda geeky-ish, ha. If you trace way back in my Dailybooth, I wear them in almost most of the old photos. Belt is a hand-me-down and all jewelry is vintage except for the skull necklace (purchased that baby on Etsy).

PS I will be changing my hair soon. Very very soon. I'm sick of red and being compared to others. It's annoying as hell that people think because of my hair, I am trying to be someone else. I am not trying to be someone else, never will try, it may come off that way to some brainless turds, but no. God, that would be annoying. My style is my style, okay? If you don't like it, go away! I have been lucky enough to not receive any negative comments on any looks or posts here (trolls are comin' their way now since I pointed this out..), but my twin sister/stylish guru/beauty/fellow blogger Isabel, received some dumb comment on Lookbook.nu about her hair. It is very bright and short, really really amazing right? Lookbook.nu is a site where people are used to seeing the same thing all the time so if they see something different, they feel the need to troll. Bullying on the internet or in real life is a really touchy subject for me as I myself have been a victim of it multiple times during my middle school years, so I will not get too into it. But I feel very strongly about any kind of bullying. So if you have absolutely ANYTHING but nice things to say, don't say anything. Simple as that! We have freedom of speech, DUH, this is the 21st century, but it just makes these people look so dumb. Why would you waste your time telling someone they suck? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for constructive criticism (unless it's out of context), but when you're just there to be a plain vibe-killer it's just so dumb! Go away! Do something, draw, film, sew, design, read, clean, BE GHETTO, anything.

On that note, I hope you all sincerely have a wonderful day tomorrow or tonight or whatever, but you're all the best and rock my skeletor socks off :)

Green army jacket - Vintage
Black velvet top and black leather backpack - thrifty
Chiffon fishtail skirtMiracle Eye
Skeleton socks and creepers - online
Necklace - Etsy
Glasses - eBay
All other jewelry - vintage

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

14 comments:

Izumihiiiflower said...

70's belt!!! <3

Laura Morrigan said...

can't believe people gave you crap about your hair! some people will do anything to bring you down! why are there so many stupid people in this world????

your outfit looks great and so does your hair. it'll rock whatever you do with it next!

http://frustratedwriterstyle.blogspot.com/
http://rosesandvellum.blogspot.com/

franklyn.spence said...

love it...as always, id wear everything you own!!!!

Charlie said...

This outfit is so cool, I'd kill to wear those skeleton tights to a party I'm going to today!! Awesome job, as always!

Gosia said...

Love your skirt, your jacket, your socks, everything!

Rebeka0 said...

Great jacket !
Love it :D

Isabel Hendrix said...

mraauu. I love you!
I am excited to see what you are gonna do with your hair, I like it now but change is always nice ^-^
those socks are so fucking hot and rad and perfect. I need them in my life. ohh my god. you are the best. <3

Anonymous said...

Isabel is my favourite. She is just marvellous and I'm madly in love with her hair. Why would someone be so mean?
I look forward to seeing what you do to your hair! A while ago I chopped all of mine off. It sucked.
I love the asymmetrical skirt and your leggings.
I think you're really awesome. Keep on being you. <3

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love this outfit. Def one of my favorites. YOU'RE the best.

Ella Victoria said...

Your hair is awesome++ so are your clothes:)
ellachandler.blogspot.com

Claudia said...

perfect match. The socks are dope

Girlonthemoon
xx

.sabo skirt. said...

Fantastic outfit!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Gaby de Modacapital said...

amazing look! Love the leegins and love your skirt!

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

You know I love your posts, very nice style, and texts :*

visit me,
http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/