Friday, November 15, 2013

Down On The Corner


vintage ac/dc tee - $2 at the rose bowl flea market (what a fucking score) // orange floral crushed velvet leggings - coming soon to Miracle Eye // sunglasses - c/o ZeroUV // vintage boots - eBay // jewelry - vintage + handmade 

Last night was a "classic night-of-experimenting-with-makeup night" as my friend Saila put it, and I finally learned how to correctly fill in my eyebrows. Let me tell you something, eyebrows change lives. I feel like a new woman. I feel like I can wear anything and not feel self-concious because my eyebrows look incredible (once filled in). It's crazy how what seems like a small, insignificant detail can affect so much. I know the internet has gone on an eyebrow-craze recently and now I know why. Anyways, hi, I swear I like things other than eyebrows. Wait, isn't it strange that we have a worm-shaped patch of hair above our eyes?

5 comments:

Taylor said...

this outfit is just great, and so you as well! also please tell me that the post title is in reference to the song down on the corner by creedence clearwater revival?! that song has been my jam all week!
xxxxxx

Sarah // DOTTY said...

Eyebrows make or break a face, they're freakin' everything. Maybe not everything. But a good start.
xoxox

Unknown said...

Love those pants!! And yes love a good set of eyebrows!!

http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

Anonymous said...

Iconic style women long shearling lined coat surrounds you with supreme comfort Spanish Merino shearling sheepskin and put the chill of winter on pause. Classic double breasted pea coat with turn back cuffs available in 3 colors! You can find some gorgeous women shearling coats in www.cwmalls.com!

Mold Removal Independence said...

Good readingg this post